Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cappuccino Chocolate Marshmallows

Finally, my first attempt in making marshmallows, not too bad i must say. The texture is light and airy, flavour is just right. What could be more perfect than to have a cup of hot chocolate and a few marshmallows dunked into it. Please send me your comments and suggestions of other marshmallow flavours i can attempt the next time round.


Also, my birthday is round the corner. I would like to request that we dispense with the 'surprise' (which includes the cake) and save the money from my cake (& prezzie?) to buy me a voucher from 25 Degrees Celsius (25 Keong Saik Road) so that i can purchase more baking books and bake more stuff for all of you!! YIPPEE!!! ok ok ok??

5 comments:

accidental traveller said...

wooooooo...... thank goodness i'm always the first to reach office. i'll definitely grab the 1st pack of hot chocolate from the pantry and patiently wait for the mushy darlings. hoho! okay whatever vouchers you want, we'll get it!!!

Jaime said...

HAHAHA!! The marshmallows are quite sweet, hope you'll like it! And YAY for the vouchers!!

iLsy said...

i want rasberry marshmellows!

James said...

the marshmellows were superb, once again appealing to my sweet tooth!!!!

accidental traveller said...

i realise that i forgot to make remarks on this. i must say, this is the most unusual marshmallow i've ever tasted. it didn't look like the usual suspect but when those little white lumps melt into my hot milo i couldn't wipe off that smile on my face.