Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chocolate Marble Bread aka Zebra Cake

This week's bake is especially easy to make but still very delicious and very moist. It is actually categorised as a quick bread. However, the texture is more of a cake rather than a bread. It is such a fundamental cake, any amateur baker should try it at least once. My grandmother has been baking these for years and every Chinese New Year, she would give each of her children's families a portion to bring home. We lovingly call it the Zebra Cake.




I also realised that my brother's colleagues are checking out my blog faithfully, thanks for your support too! In recognition of your appreciation of my homemade bakes, i will from today onwards apportion my weekly baked goods for you as well. I welcome all your comments even if i do not know you personally. I hope my baking has brought to you as much joy as it has for my colleagues and myself.

3 comments:

.t said...

Eh jaime.. Im also check ur blog leh!! hahahaha..
If u need tester, I'll be at your service.

Jaime said...

When you want to meet Linz, just make sure it is on a monday then you can be sure there will be something for you to taste too!

accidental traveller said...

haaaha... i just saw this comment. i think we'll be going out every monday from now on. haaa