Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HOW TO

I would like to clarify at the onset that this blog does not serve to provide beautifully shot food pictures with exquisite plate ware and flawless presentation... yet. This is however a goal which I hope to be able to accomplish in due course.

Most of the items posted on this blog would be desserts, cakes, pastries etc, mainly foods I like and would like others to share in my joy. I think the most fulfilling part about baked goods is cooking for people you love and knowing they would be happy just eating what you have baked. I think putting enough love and tenderness into the baking process is the secret to good baking.

Anyway, you might notice in time to come that recipes are repeated, simply because i seek to perfect each and every recipe that i attempt. Feedback is most important so do feel free to drop me comments.

Finally, I hope to be able to titillate and tantalise some taste buds each weekend with my freshly baked produce for the perfect start to a gruelling and gloomy work week. So watch this space starting this Sunday... perhaps something sweet, something stylish and absolutely delicious is in order... :)

No comments: